Just Equine and COVID-19
Please note: this page will be regularly updated
An update from Justin.
There is a lot of uncertainty at present and I would like to take the time to update you on what measures we are taking to protect our staff and both trade and retail customers. We are doing our best to continue with our promise to deliver extraordinary experiences and connect with our customers to bring them enjoyment and happiness through our products.
The guidance from the government currently is to encourage online businesses to stay open and we plan to do so as long as we are confident that the measures we take keep our staff safe and provide you with a valued service.
What we are doing.
As a family run business, we have taken the following precautions, to keep both you and your family safe, we are following the government guidance and maintaining social distancing here at the office, additionally we have setup the following measures:
- Our hygiene levels have always been to a high standard and this will never change.
- Anti bacterial & alcohol hand gels along with soap and disinfectant sprays are readily available in the office and entrances to the building.
- Deliveries into Just Equine are being left at an open entrance to the building.
- No contact with drivers is necessary.
- We are working with DPD courier services whose drivers no longer require a signature both for goods in to us and also for goods delivered to you.
- We are working with trusted manufacturing companies that where possible, have healthy staff members working from home.
- The contact with the general public has been very limited, and where possible we send all orders via DPD couriers.
Your Questions Answered.
We will regularly be updating our FAQs throughout the day (last updated 9:00am, 2 April).
As of today we have still not experienced any long delays, with the average delivery still arriving next day.
Returns are operating as normal, all other aspects of our Returns & Refunds policy remain the same.
We will connect with our customers through our social channels and live chat systems.
If you have any questions or if you need any advice on any of the range please do not hesitate to contact us in the office 01403 249966.
As a small business we will continue to do all of the above to help our survival through these testing times. We would once again like to thank you, our Just Equine friends and family, for your ongoing support we wish you all a healthy future. Look after yourselves and stay safe.