Buteless Super Strength Pouch
Buteless Super Strength Pouch is an exciting new product from Equine America! The ultimate competition formula that can really change your horses game. Loaded with Super antioxidants. Buteless Powder also contains Boswellia and MSM. As a result this supplement can therefore also provide vital nutrition for the upmost care for Joint & Muscle Support.
Competition horses and ponies will often experience significant wear and tear on their muscles and joints. This is often a result of intense training and weekly competition. Sadly as a result. This can often cause excessive wear and tare on muscles and also more importantly the skeletal system.
Buteless Super Strength Pouch is very palatable for horses. A potent blend of natural plant-based antioxidants. Specially formulated. Buteless Powder can help maintain comfort and also assist towards the peak performance for horses in strenuous work.
Key Ingredients in Buteless High Strength Powder.
- Boswellia is also known as Indian Frankincense. A plant used for centuries and widely reported to have amazing anti-inflammatory properties.
- MSM. A well known anti-inflammatory and also a great source of bio-available sulphur.
- Turmeric contains the active compound curcumin. Thought to offer potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Pepper provides piperine. A compound thought to increase the bio-availability and absorption of curcumin. Also believed to be an antioxidant in its own right.
- Vitamins E and C are two of the best known antioxidants vitamins. These vitamins may also be required at higher levels, when a horse is in hard work.
- Yucca contains several active compounds which again offer potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginseng, Ginger, Rosemary and Grape seed extracts are all natural, potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory.
- A great alternative for customers using P Block, Devils Claw and also Bute.
Buteless Super Strength Powder provides a high strength formulation using a palatable linseed base, This provides essential Omega 3 fatty acids, which is beneficial to horses.