How can we help
We accept card payments through a secure platform called Stripe. All debit and credit cards will be processed immediately and we do not store any of your card details.
Accepted Cards & Payment Methods
- We accept the following cards as part of our secure payment facility: Visa, Mastercard & Amex.
- We accept Paypal, a secure and easy method to pay for your goods. If you use this method of payment, your Paypal account will be debited upon placing your order with us. Please note we do not accept Paypal Cheque payments.
- We accept Apply Pay – Select the Apple Pay button, select the card you wish to pay with and use Touch ID or Face ID to complete your payment.
- We accept Google Pay – Select the Google Pay button, select the card you wish to pay by and use your ID method to complete your payment.
Whilst shopping with Just Equine if during the checkout you find that your payment is declined please first double check the information you have entered, and re-try, if this does not work please try alternatively try a difference card.
If new attempts to pay are declined, it may be for one or some of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Details: Double check that the card type, number, expiry date or security code are correct.
- Correct Address: Make sure the card you try to pay with matches to the address registered.
- Credit Limit Reached: There may be a credit limit on your account.
- Unusual Characters: Make sure that your card number doesn’t include dashes or spaces or your postcode.
- New Card: If your card is brand new it may not have been activated yet.
- Suspicious Activity: Your card company may have stopped your card for security purposes.