How Can We Help?
All items purchased from Just Equine Ltd, ordered online or by phone or whilst visiting a trade stand may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned unused and in their original NEW condition. You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order and provide a proof of purchase.
Returns/exchanges are subject to exclusions and restrictions that are listed below.
If you believe your products are faulty, please contact a member of our team via email [email protected] or telephone 01403 249966.
Please Note We Are Unable To Refund The Cost Of Original Shipping Charges For Goods Purchased From Our Site.
The following products cannot be returned:
- products that are personalised, bespoke, altered or otherwise made to your specification.
- Opened Supplements (Where your horse does not like the taste or smell).
- Special pre-ordered Bombers Bits or altered Leatherwork.
- Bombers Bits & Trust Flexi Bits. The soft mouthpiece and sweet iron bits can easily be marked by a horse. We are then unable to sell this as a new and unused product, if it is returned to us.
- We are unable to issue refunds for returned Sale or Discounted items. A credit note to the value spent will be issued instead. Sale items purchased in our shop or at trade stands are non-returnable.
- You must make your own arrangements to return any purchases to us and you are responsible for the cost of return unless the goods are faulty. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage and cost as you are responsible for the returned goods until they arrive in our warehouse. For faulty goods you will be refunded the cost of shipping the item back to us.
- A courier fee will be charged for all exchanges. Costs will vary depending on country destination.
- If you are returning goods from the USA or the Rest Of The World, please ensure you tick the box on the customs paperwork to indicate it is a return. Failure to do this may result in you being liable for further customs charges.
- All items being returned must be sent back to Just Equine Ltd. The Office. Leyshurst Farm. West Chiltington Lane. Coneyhurst. West Sussex. RH14 9DY. England. UK.
- We will allow any item purchased in December (Not including Sale or Discounted Items) to be returned at the end of January the following year. (Eg. Items purchased in December 2019 can be returned for a refund by End of January 2020).
- All goods returned to Just Equine Ltd, must be in a clean condition and free from horse hair. The box or packaging must also be returned in good condition. Any goods that are deemed as too dirty to handle will be returned to you.
If you have placed an order you can cancel this at anytime up to the point of dispatch. Contact us to cancel your order.
Returning an Item
To return an item please download the complete our returns form and then send it to us with your returned item(s) in perfect condition in the original packaging and receipt/invoice.
Please send return items to:
Just Equine Ltd, The Office, Leyshurst Farm, West Chiltington Lane, Coneyhurst,West Sussex, RH14 9DY UK