Stubben Swan Neck Spurs
Stubben Swan Neck Spurs are very popular with dressage riders. Offers great spur pressure for riders with long legs or riding with long stirrup leathers.
Also fitted with a rubber coating which therefore protects your boots and keeps the spurs in position.
Benefits of Stubben Swan Neck Spurs
• Stubben use a Non-slip coating that not only protects your valuable riding boots. But also prevents the spurs from moving position.
• Also great for round bodied horses. The swan neck spurs are specifically beneficial, applying pressure to the right spot.
• Made of flexible stainless steel that allows the rider to form the spur to the individual size, need and comfort.
• Because of their flexibility Stubben Spurs fit both men and women.
• The special design of the slanted eyelets keep the spur straps from slipping.
Available in 40mm neck. Stubben Spurs are Unisex and easily adjust to fit the riders foot by pulling the spurs in or out.
Compliment your new purchase of spurs with these stylish Dy’on Laminated Non Stretch Leather Spur Straps.