The Theragun PRO is not only Powerful, but quiet and suitable to fit in with everyday commercial use. Used by both amateur and professional sportsmen and women, the Theragun Pro is changing the way people treat themselves after exercise and simply to relax and take time out.
In a league of its own, the professional smart percussive therapy® device is the most powerful commercial-grade percussive therapy device with features professionals know and trust.
The Pro model is by far the top of the line deep muscle treatment and is personalized, thanks to the guided app experiences. Download the app on a phone or tablet to make your therapy tailored to yourself.
My own use and feedback tells us that using the Theragun Pro can help to reduce soreness in muscles, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. The Theragun PRO with continuous battery life, rotating arm, and an industry-leading 2- year warranty, is by far the most advanced recovery tool of choice for both professionals and everyday people.
Unrivalled Power. Remarkably Quiet. Proprietary brushless and commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever.
Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy® The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customized well ness routines pulled from your activity data. The Therabody app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways the device can help enhance your life.
The key to success is Little & Often. Use the Theragun Pro, Elite and Mini for as little as 2 minutes per muscle group, which is equivalent to 30 minutes human massage.
16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension.
What speeds does the Theragun reach?
5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
How heavy is the Theragun Pro?
Where can I buy the Theragun Pro?
Fortunately you have come to the right place. If the item is showing in stock and your order is placed before 3pm on a working day, we will send your items to you on a next working day courier delivery UK Mainland. Simple to track, an hours window, saves you waiting in all day, so you can get on with things you need to do.
Why does the Theragun Bounce?
This is one I often asked myself in the beginning, but after a few days of use, it becomes quite noticeable to learn why the Theragun bounces. Its simple, the Theragun works best on fleshy areas. From experience I would avoid running the Theragun on boney parts of your body. Not only can this cause a little discomfort, but it will more often than not, cause your Theragun to bounce along your body until it reaches a fleshy part.
- Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology
- Smart Percussive Therapy® with Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customizable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Adjustable arm for full-body reach
- Delivers up to 60lbs of no-s tall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- Supplied with 2 swappable lithium-ion batteries for continuous run time (150 minutes each)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- Industry-leading 2- year warranty
What is in the box of the Theragun Pro?
Included in the box is
- Supplied with protective hard case
- 6 easy-to-clean attachments in pouch listed below
- Dampener – Used mostly for tender or bony areas Perfect for overall use
- Standard Ball – Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
- Cone – Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
- Thumb – Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back
- Wedge – Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping”and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles
- Supersoft® – Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
- Lithium-ion battery charger