Dy’on New English Collection Flash Noseband Bridle
The Dy’on New English Collection Flash Noseband Bridle is an elegant English Leather bridle with an ingenious removable flash nose strap. The bridle is fastened by a roll buckle on a protective and padded leather tab. This allows precise adjustment and optimal comfort.
The new anatomic design for the padded head piece is simply stunning. It also includes the noseband and cheek pieces. Its special cut-out design releases pressure around the base of the ears and therefore provides comfort for your horse. This allows the horse to have less pressure in this sensitive area.
The bridle has a flash noseband. This is fastened to the headpiece with a buckle on each side. A perfect design, as consequently, the flash strap and also the flash loop is totally removable. This leaves you with the ability to use the bridle as a flash or cavesson bridle.
Both the browband and also the noseband are square raised and padded. Stainless steel buckles and a New stainless steel Dy’on pin is fixed on the left hand side of the browband. The stitching also matches the colour of the leather, which completes the look of this very stylish bridle.
- Made from Sedgewicks English Leather
- Features a new Dy’on anatomic headpiece, cut away from the base of the ears to release pressure of this sensitive area
- Padded square raised browband and noseband with totally removable flash strap and flash strap loop
- Available in Cob and Full sizes (Pony is available by special order, please contact office on 01403 249699)
- Available in Black or Brown
Reins sold separately.